The Dead Rabbit RDA. Designed by Heathen, made by Hellvape. One of the best flavor RDA's to date.
- 24mm rda with ample build space and generous post holes
- Generous juice well
- Slide in top coil deck takes the guesswork out of pre cutting your coil leads
- Adjustable top side diagonal airflow with a focus on flavor and to minimize leaking
- Single or dual coil configurations
- Gold plated positve post for better conductivity
- Knurled grip to adjust the airflow with ease
- Post screws fasten to the flat side of the coil lead to preserve your build
- Bottom feeding pin included for ‘squonking’
- Two 810 driptip options including a colorful resin tip and a 510 adapter
- Slotted or hex head post screw options
- Protruding 510 pin and peek insulation for hybrid top cap compatibility
Dead rabbit rda
Posted by Jerry Amundson on Nov 27th 2017
If you read my last review it was misleading I talked to the owner of this site he showed me he sent it out amediatly just do to thanksgiving it got delayed in the mail the support on this site is above average now for the product it's the dead rabbit rda what can I say it's what I've been looking for in a rda I may have to order a few more it's amazing
Dead Rabbit for Squonking, Period.
Posted by Howard Lenow on Sep 27th 2017
I now own 8 Dead Rabbits and have one on each of my mech squonkers. I am likely going to order more to replace the squonking RDAs I have on my other mechs. Ordering from Ohmtown Vapes is also a pleasure and you can’t beat Derek’s direct personal service. He is a stand-up guy and really believes in customer service. Give him the business, not the big companies.
One of the best RDAs on the market right now
Posted by Christine Solazzo aka Beauty And The Vape on Sep 27th 2017
First off, customer service was stellar, shipping was super fast. No issues what so ever. Would definitely purchase from here again. And the Dead Rabbit RDA is flavor for days. Pretty easy to build on for a "postless", the only issue I have with it is that cutting the leads is not as easy as your traditional say velocity style. The machining is great, threads smooth as butter and o-rings have the perfect tolerance. Great job.